Monday, December 2, 2013

Mail men

I have never considered the mail man to have a glamorous job. 
It seems like an extreamly hard job that wouldn't bring much gratification at the end of the day. 

BUT as a recently new lover of snail mail I have decided I love mail men! They bring me tiny gifts from friends and family.  Words of comfort, joy or gossip. 
Yes I could get all of these things over the phone or via email...or heaven forbid Facebook. Bit receiving mail is seriously joyful. I love it. 

Thank you mail men everywhere for bringing such joy!! It's so fun to go get the mail and it wouldn't be possible without you!
-M

P.S. This year I implore you to thank your mail man!  This is their busy season and having a greatfull customer might just make his or her day! 
P.P.P.S. Be kind!  Those men and woman are not there for you to yell at! They didn't get up this morning womdering If today would be the day they could single handedly ruin your life. You get to choose how you react! And remember the lines are long and there will be a wait... Get over it! Tis's the season! 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment