Friday, June 12, 2015

You have got to be kidney-ing me!?!?!?!

This is my first post in over a year... You might be thinking... What's gotten in to her? (And that's kind of the point) you don't know and I'm really bad a writing letters and calling people.  Anti-social with a Conscience...
This week I had my first adult sickness.
A kidney stone
And I hated it

If you have never had the pleasure... Keep doing what you're doing and never stop... If you have had the displeasure... I'm SO Sorry! (Seriously!!!)
I spent the week in pain, vomiting because of it on several occasions.. And hopped up on pain killers, anti-nausea meds, and of course a cocktail of antibiotics. (That started with a shot in my butt!) 
Being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be...
Also not having kidney stones.... This is Sooo not the romantic comedy I signed up for!
-M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment