Saturday, September 7, 2013

Top of the world!!!

I am officially moved into my apartment!!! 
My very own place!!!
All mine...
As you can see I am pretty excited to have a home of my own!
I am in love with my little place!
It's a one bedroom on the bottom floor!

I had two gentleman from the local singles branch come help me move my table and crunch on Wednesday night. After they took me out to dinner to a Albuquerque favorite, Blake's. it's a burger place that specialities in green chili burgers! You may not be aware but New Mexico is big in their green chili! It's a way of life here!
I was sweaty, wearing a hat and a huge t-shirt, but I went out with them and ate the messiest burger of my life! Got to know these boys and then got invited to a dance Friday night. 
the dance was held in the desert in a large canyon! 
I have never been in a more beautiful place!
The stars were so bright and beautiful!
They were the light we danced to and the night lasted forever!
I was so tired by the end of the night I showered and collapsed into bed! I almost didn't have the energy to do that!  I danced every song and had a great time! 

Life is starting to become fun again... 
Missing home but starting to realize this home might not be so bad..

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment