Thursday, September 12, 2013

I got this

Today started off normal,I woke up in the late morning. Got up and ate breakfast, curled my hair, did dishes, got dressed and then headed out for the day. I am house sitting for the L's. I went over and watered the plants, and then headed into work. 
I honestly thought today would be that easy going Saturday that I would just get to sell and sell some more. But after spending 30 seconds in my store I realized I was wrong! The A/C was busted and it was sweltering!  You might be unaware but if its overly hot in a store you are less likely to try clothing on, and if you don't try it on in the store you won't like it when you get home so you should just not buy things today... My worst nightmare!!! 
Emergency maintenance call, several fans and a Dr.Pepper later I had the situation under hand. But it was anything but a lax day! 
I came home bushed and starving! Thought to myself, you can heat up crappy food or you can make some thing yummy! Spaghetti it is!! And now I have lunch for tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

Life isn't easy... But it's worth every second!
-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment