Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rain rain go AWAY

Today started out great... 
I woke up and went for a walk to get the mail. I had a package from my aunt Lynn. 
It had everything I needed in it!  Dish towels, cook books, and a note that said she loved me.  
I finished unpacking, made blue berry loaf (was going to make muffins but it turns out I don't have muffin pans...guess I will have to ask for lime green ones for Christmas) 
It was super yummy FYI
It rained all day long!  It was beautiful! 
But with rain comes lots of water... Water that can leak into your new apartment and soak your pretty carpet. Make you move everything you just put into place and change your day from stellar to not so amazing...
Then  you will get into the shower to rinse the day away and the shower wasn't working... Today sucks!! 
So I curled up in a hoody, (because it actually gets cold here.. Like 60 degrees) and put on a chick flick!  Tomorrow has to be better... It has to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment