Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mother of nature I am NOT

I have been plant sitting for the L's while they are traveling.
They have dozens of plants that need attending to. And I have come to the conclusion that Jane has a green thumb and is extremely nurturing. 
I have also concluded that I should not be I charge of keeping plants alive... I don't like them and they do not seem to like me...
My thumb is obviously not greens and it doesn't really hurt my feelings to know this. 

At my funeral please bring clothes to donate to charity, and food to share with my loved ones... Leave the flowers at home. They were not ment to be my friend in life so in death they should stay far away. 

In a side note my grandmother thinks I should have a living will... So I can give someone my toaster?
I don't feel that I have anything to give away when I die. But she's right. I should be planning what I want when I die. 

(Many many many years from now...)

I want to be cremated and my ashes spread. I used to say that I wanted them spread in Montana between Helena and Great Falls at this little look out point but lately I haven't been thinking of Montana as home. And by the time I die I might not think of Arizona as home...
But for now that's the spot because the first time I stood at that look out spot it took my breath away... At the time I was a child, so candy stores took my breath away as well... But I remember thinks that it was the prettiest place I had ever been. 
I would like to think that the same spot could take my breath away everyday for eternity. And it would be something to share with the people who get the honor of sprinkling me over the side of a mountain :)

Now that you realize I bring death to plants and that I'm slightly morbid thinking of death at such a young age... Have a great rest of your day!!! :)
Go live a little!!!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment