Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blonde

I haven't had to dye my own hair in years. I had a BFF who handled my "hot mess" for me.  
But sadly she and all my friends are far away... So I tried to dye my own hair. (No there will not be pictures!!) 
I grossly underestimated the skill and patience it takes to color hair!
You need to have a steady hand and be able to do it correctly or you will end up looking like slim shady from the 90's. ,,,,
I had to pay an Really nice Asian lady to fix my mondo mistake.  It took a few hours but I now look more leagaly blonde then 90's rapper. 
I can't drop a beat so it was truly lost on me anyway!

Lesson that was learned... Your hair stylets is a professional because she or he is awesome! Who deserves an extra tip and maybe a hug! Because they didn't make you look stupid...

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment